Frantic Fridays – Valley of the Electric Elephants!
Wouldn’t you know it? I forgot to post a Frantic Fridays last week! I feel kind of bad about it, so this week I am going to try to make up for it by posting an entire episode. This is one of those episodes that have an over-arching story throughout the whole episode. We’re taken on an elaborate trip through darkest Africa, to the valley of the fabled Electric Elephants! Some of the dialog in this episode leans heavily on sexual innuendo, but it’s so incredibly clever, that even if that sort of humor isn’t your cup of tea, you should still enjoy it! So here, we go and enjoy!
In case you were wondering, the album Billy is referring to is Frantic Times, you’d do well to buy it!
- Frantic Fridays: Is Conan a Librarian or a Barber?
- Frantic Fridays: Dirty Words!
- Frantics Fridays: Superhero High School Reunion!
- Frantic Fridays: Heaven is for Presbyterians!
- Frantic Fridays: Sherlock Holmes, Frantics Style!
- Frantic Fridays – Einstein: an Evolution!
- Frantic Fridays: The Reunion Special IS Coming to DVD!
- Frantic Fridays: The Trouble With Rhyming
- Frantic Fridays: Frantic Times Goes to Press!
- Frantic Fridays: Mrs. Sarnicky Returns!